What's new

Twilight zone

qqmajikpp

Postman
Decided to switch it up amd try a dual coil. Now, right now, im just essentially slapping coilz together amd i just throw em in amd make sure the heat up evenly. But thats a lot of 28s anyone ever experince something matchy like this?
20190810_105912.jpeg
20190810_120900.jpeg

Be lucky to get any vapour off that. Be pushing 50w just to warm it up.

I find it a bit strange that you're doing such big coils at such low wattage. What's the ID on those coils?

I slap em together. It produces vapor, i just gotta warm it up. I prefer my vapor to be more on the cool side. Anything past 30 amd i feel like i gotta turn it down.

Use a smaller RDA, smaller coils. That way you can keep it a cool vape with flavour & clouds. Smaller coils in that RDA will allow you to run at lower power but there's too much airflow to get the coils hot enough to vapourise the juice properly.

I slap em together. It produces vapor, i just gotta warm it up. I prefer my vapor to be more on the cool side. Anything past 30 amd i feel like i gotta turn it down.

As others have said it seems slightly odd settings to have but each to there own...the ramp up time would mess with my OCD over battery preservation...you must be into 5-7secs at least per puff.
I aim for around 3.7v down to about a 0.2ohm coil and anything lower I do decrease. I’m on a 0.13 at 3.01v and 70w at the minute

5seconds for the first puff. After that its warm enough. I chain puff 0mg all day. Nic makes me ill.

5seconds for the first puff. After that its warm enough. I chain puff 0mg all day. Nic makes me ill.

This I will never understand. If I didn't want the nic to stop smoking there's no way I'd be wasting money on vape gear. Whatever tickles yer pickle though I guess.

I ised to smoke pallmall red 100s on the regular. Had no problems quiting.... no withdrawls for me. Now my wife, on the otherhand, she vapes amd smokes.

Back
Top Bottom