What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Top side single 21700 squonk

Tray Virus

Postman
Hi people, I am after a topside single 21700 squonk device any place that has this in stock as I am having trouble finding one.
6 weeks ago I brought a vandy vape pulse v2, it’s a great squonk mod but the juice bottle door is absolute garbage and leaks badly, with this device brought 4 21700 batteries as well as the Asgard rda....
Or maybe pulse v1 bottle would work on v2??
Idk I just need to get this sorted quickly so any help I would truly appreciate it

Hi people, I am after a topside single 21700 squonk device any place that has this in stock as I am having trouble finding one.
6 weeks ago I brought a vandy vape pulse v2, it’s a great squonk mod but the juice bottle door is absolute garbage and leaks badly, with this device brought 4 21700 batteries as well as the Asgard rda....
Or maybe pulse v1 bottle would work on v2??
Idk I just need to get this sorted quickly so any help I would truly appreciate it

hi mate

only place i could find them in stock is washington vape & they are a trusted vendor on here so all good there as ive used them many times.

https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/dovpo-topside-lite-90-watt-tc-squonk-mod

I’ve had three of these, the first lasted a couple of years before the screen cracked and the select buttons stopped working so it couldnt be unlocked. Everything’s else about it was excellent.
The two replacements I had did not function possibly due to threading issues on the fill cap meaning one constant leaks into the bottle chamber and the other forces air out of the fill cap from the top of the bottle rather than liquid up the tube.
I’m only using one atm because my dyadic has started misreading the coil resistance and overheating the batteries. I can open and close the filling cap until I get a proper seal so it’s usable but intensely annoying until a new mod arrives next week (a second hand asmodus pumper). May consider a Chris Scott mod but they’re expensive so will have to wait until next month.

Back
Top Bottom