What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Top Fill Squonker Reccs please.

Nevyn

Postman
Hi Folks,

Just found the joys of squonking. Looking for recommendations for a good twin 18650 squonk mod please. I am happy to go with either bottom fill or preferably top fill.

Cheers
Nevyn.

Has to be the topside dual really, it is a little bulky compared to other dual battery squonks but aside from that it's very good, yet to see another dual battery Squonk that doesn't have it's own niggles to it unfortunately.

Has to be the topside dual really, it is a little bulky compared to other dual battery squonks but aside from that it's very good, yet to see another dual battery Squonk that doesn't have it's own niggles to it unfortunately.

do like my Topside dual. I was going to order another one for me but thought I would ask the forum. Thanks for your rec

Topside = awesome bit of kit .. can be a bit heavy unless you're minted enough for the carbon, still quite large. I was happy for the extra size/weight though as an offset for the cracking all-round quality.
AEGIS Squonk, good bit of kit, bottle replacement is fiddly, and the tab on the battery compartment can be loose on some and cause it to fall over some times when you put it down(I hear this is rare though)
Bottom
Hearing good things about the V2 Pulse bottom fill.

Can't think of any others..

Decided to get another Topside Dual paired with Dead Rabbit. Thanks folks.

If you havn't already placed your order, I've just recieved email from new vaping. Topside dual £49.99 with code: DUAL (may not be all caps)

Yeah the V2 rda its pretty damn good

Yeah didn't want to say just incase you got the V1 but the V2 is soo much better .. TBH I thought the V1 was rubbish , but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom