What's new

Took the plunge

Sanj

Postman
So I have taken the plunge into squonking and bought myself a dovpo Topside lite and a wotofo profile v1.5 to pair it with.

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-mods/dovpo/topside-lite-squonk

Anybody here used or own either of the the above more so the mod, can't seem to find too many reviews on it.

I will also be looking for another RDA as I like having a choice of 2 tanks at all times, any recommendations on what to go for that will suit the above mod, would I be better off getting something with a single coil build deck opposed to a dual deck? Any tips or advice would be much appreciated.

Sanj

The Profile 1.5 is a great flavour RDA, just make sure you wick as instructions & watch a few yt vids if in doubt. It's more forgiving than the OG but still needs a shed load of cotton. I've only used the OG Topside but other than cosmetics should be the same decent bit of kit.

The Profile 1.5 is a great flavour RDA, just make sure you wick as instructions & watch a few yt vids if in doubt. It's more forgiving than the OG but still needs a shed load of cotton. I've only used the OG Topside but other than cosmetics should be the same decent bit of kit.
I've been watching quite a few this evening, there are quite a few different opinions but I'll try wotofos guide first. Got high hopes for squonking, let's just hope I'm not let down compared to the sub ohm tanks im using at the moment.

I've been watching quite a few this evening, there are quite a few different opinions but I'll try wotofos guide first. Got high hopes for squonking, let's just hope I'm not let down compared to the sub ohm tanks im using at the moment.
It's a different world as soon as u try u wouldn't be able think about sub ohm ;) I rather squonk than sub ohm as it's just better :)

If you use the supplied 60mm cotton laces it's a breeze. I've found leaving the ends cut so they just sit on the deck is better as it allows juice to sit in the juice well. I found stuffing cotton down meant squonking more often

Any recommendations on a regular rda opposed to the mesh? Want to try best of both worlds. Would a single build rda be better suited for the single 90w mod I have chosen?

I still vape my Wotofo Profile OG on my Pico Squeeze as a daily and love it. Been looking at the v1.5 the past couple of weeks and didn't even know the Topside Lite existed until I read your post and now I might just have to add one of those to my order too. Just got the long arsed wait for January payday.

I still vape my Wotofo Profile OG on my Pico Squeeze as a daily and love it. Been looking at the v1.5 the past couple of weeks and didn't even know the Topside Lite existed until I read your post and now I might just have to add one of those to my order too. Just got the long arsed wait for January payday.
It arrived today along with the 2 seperate orders from fogstar and the rda, bonus for it all to arrive at once!!! I have to say that its a game changer! Love the mod and how lightweight it is and the rda is super easy to wick.

Any recommendations on a regular rda opposed to the mesh? Want to try best of both worlds. Would a single build rda be better suited for the single 90w mod I have chosen?
For battery life I only use single coil RDAs on single cell mods. There's plenty of flavourful atties out there so you're not limited for choice. Drop Solo (hard to get at a good price though), Dead Rabbit SQ, Recurve, Elder Dragon are all in my rotation but there's plenty more that other apes will suggest.

Back
Top Bottom