What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

I'm debating between this and the Athena.... Will wait for some reviews to come out

Lots of reviews on both on you tube Tony recently reviewed his and the Athena on his channel. The both look pretty cool budget squonkers! [emoji1303]

Lots of reviews on both on you tube Tony recently reviewed his and the Athena on his channel. The both look pretty cool budget squonkers! [emoji1303]

Only 2 reviews I saw for the pulse were from rip trippers, don't trust him, and Tony b.. considering its his project his opinion is naturally biased

Only 2 reviews I saw for the pulse were from rip trippers, don't trust him, and Tony b.. considering its his project his opinion is naturally biased
In fairness there's probably not much that can go wrong with them. Look pretty sound. I'm more interested in how the fuchai is supposed to reach that wattage with one battery.

Yeah very true I just checked! I was sure I saw more[emoji848] but to be fair I can’t see much that could be too bad for it at that price. It’s a cheap one so not much to lose giving it a go.[emoji1303]

There are a few out in the wild amongst the Youtube reviewers. Dean @Vaping Biker was showing off his last night at it looks a pretty good bit of kit. The button seems massive but the mod looks a very well put together box

First full review I caught out there. Good point about voltage drop on the killswitch. Still does alright on the benchmark test though.. And the red looks purty :)

Back
Top Bottom