What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

just got a msg from my local, £35 for the mod or £60 with the Pulse 24 atty, Was hoping would hit the shops at 30

I got one of these t'other day. Decent squonker for the money, feels a bit cheap/chatty but worth the outlay in light of what you pay for 3d printed stuff.........good entry mod fosho to quote @MrTeaTime :D:D:D.

IMG_2562.jpg

PS...some numpty managed to buy extra panels that are the same blue that I ordered so anyone who wants a light blue pair foc, just shout.

I got one of these t'other day. Decent squonker for the money, feels a bit cheap/chatty but worth the outlay in light of what you pay for 3d printed stuff.........good entry mod fosho to quote @MrTeaTime :D:D:D.

IMG_2562.jpg

PS...some numpty managed to buy extra panels that are the same blue that I ordered so anyone who wants a light blue pair foc, just shout.
Anyone claimed these yet? If not could you message me on how I would sort out some sort of payment? Thanks! ;)

Just went to modmaker to get an extra 510 and they out of stock must be due to all the sledz mod orders [emoji22][emoji23]

Mine are in flight and will be here before the weekend, Got a black one and grey one came to £45 for the pair.

I just wish they would have done two versions for the different batteries a 'mini' 18650 version would have been perfect.

I just ordered the YFTK Pulsar clone from FT to give a try too, I was a huge fan of the Coppervape BF mod and for a long while it was the only decent readily available budget squonk around the Pulsar looks like an updated futuristic version of the Coppervape/Reo/CC concept with its top button and front squeeze action :)

yftk-pulsar-style-mechanical-squonker-box-mod-black-pom-stainless-steel-11ml-1-x-18650-20700-21700.jpg

1509391624184.jpeg

Loving mine. Just trying to find the best setup for it now but running single coil 22g @ 0.2ohms seems alright. I'm gonna go for a dual coil with Ni80 tomorrow and see how that works.

Certainly a solid mod though.

It's really good isn't it. You can pay £150 on Facebook for something worse.

IMG_20171030_204655.jpg

Had mine for a few days. My first Squonker and love it. Using the Icon as find the Pulse 24 a bit airy and now using a Fogstar 20700 instead of VTC5a and has made a difference. Only complaint I have is the bottle is way too soft for me

Back
Top Bottom