What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

To squonk or not to squonk?

All I use these days is squonkers unless it’s really cold as I work outside then I use and RDA and drip I think @stevoknevo covered pretty much everything with hes post good advice that :2thumbsup:

For years I avoided squonking. I had done the RTA and RDA thing and got bored of rebuilding and when the Falcon and Freemax mesh pro came along, I had sub ohm tanks that could match rebuildables for flavour and just had to screw a new coil in when required.
Couple of months ago I thought i'd give squonking a go and quite liked the concept but played about with a few different devices and didn't find anything that really hit the spot for me. Then I got the Pico Squeeze 2 and the Wotofo Profile and it has been my daily ever since. In fact I haven't used anything else since. The profile is super easy to build with the right kit and the flavour is a different level with the NexMesh coils.

For years I avoided squonking. I had done the RTA and RDA thing and got bored of rebuilding and when the Falcon and Freemax mesh pro came along, I had sub ohm tanks that could match rebuildables for flavour and just had to screw a new coil in when required.
Couple of months ago I thought i'd give squonking a go and quite liked the concept but played about with a few different devices and didn't find anything that really hit the spot for me. Then I got the Pico Squeeze 2 and the Wotofo Profile and it has been my daily ever since. In fact I haven't used anything else since. The profile is super easy to build with the right kit and the flavour is a different level with the NexMesh coils.
Squonking is very additive forgotten now the last time i used a mod since i took up squonking.

Back
Top Bottom