What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Thoughts on Asmodus Pumper 18

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Seen this on SR vapes and Vaping 101 for about £99 and £93 from 3fvape.
Anyone got one, anyone thinking of buying one.
Cheers Jon
asmodus_pumper-18_bf_squonk_box_mod_all_colors.jpg
ASPUMP-10.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Jon The Vape

I have just bought one a few weeks ago, nice squonk, compact, well made, looks great, I have the purple stabwood, usual single battery squonk constraints, ie battery life, otherwise no issues, pump system works well, no leaks or mess.
Check Greyhaze, with discount code I picked up one for £89, Fasttech do them for £84.
Anything else you want to know give me a shout.

Last edited:
Hi @Jon The Vape

I have just bought one a few weeks ago, nice squonk, compact, well made, looks great, I have the purple stabwood, usual single battery squonk restraints, ie battery life, otherwise no issues, pump system works well, no leaks or mess.
Check Greyhaze, with discount code I picked up one for £89, Fasttech do them for £84.
Anything else you want to know give me a shout.
Thanks for the Greyhaze tip.
I'm seriously thinking about pushing the buy button on this. I'm a sod for stabwood. The squonk system plunger intrigues me.
Just one thing is that discount code POTV 10 or something else. Just checked price and its 104.99 before discount.??
@glasvapour

Last edited:
@Jon The Vape A few of the reviews I have seen are going for the 21 as you have a choice of different batteries and not stuck with the 18650

@Jon The Vape A few of the reviews I have seen are going for the 21 as you have a choice of different batteries and not stuck with the 18650
Thanks Joe, yes that's another possible but it's a price and size hike also.
I'm a MTL low wattage vaper so battery use wouldn't be so important

@Jon The Vape, thats the right price the code I used was THANKYOU15 for 15% off, hope it still works. I'm also a stabwood fan, also have the Asmodus Luna squonk. The pump system is really straightforward and I find it less messy than squonk bottles, easy to remove and reinstall, the one plus of the squonk bottle is excess drawn back into bottle, the pump system doesn't do this but the rda's I've been using, dead rabbit sq, pulse 22, wotofo recurve and drop solo are difficult to over squonk.
Update, just checked the thankyou15 code, doesn't look as if it's still valid, bummer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom