What's new

Therion BF DNA 75C All Black - Sold out everywhere?

Good call @paul-7, about £77 for the Therion including shipping and under £9 for the cover using the code LIVIN5 works out to a bargain price... I'm having trouble resisting it myself! [emoji1]

Shhhh mine shipped today :) better buy my good lady some flowers when it arrives :giverose: hehe

5 to midnight last night? They're keeping each other company on the long journey [emoji1]

Landed, passed customs and in the UK post yesterday; we might get them tomorrow @paul-7, get the flowers ready! [emoji1]

Landed, passed customs and in the UK post yesterday; we might get them tomorrow @paul-7, get the flowers ready! [emoji1]

We have your item at South West RDC and its on its way. More information will be available as it progresses through the network. .... WTF is it doing in BRISTOL !!!! :17: lol

We have your item at South West RDC and its on its way. More information will be available as it progresses through the network. .... WTF is it doing in BRISTOL !!!! :17: lol
4px deliveries always say that; first time I thought it had gone astray but it arrived the next day [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom