What's new

The clone question again I'm afraid.

I don't have too much to add to this thread, i was trying to find the words to express my feelings and then others came along and said what i had intended to say far more eloquently than i would have.

Needless to say i am all in favour of clones, i don't earn a lot and like a good vape, one thing however that i don't agree with clones is cloning the packaging and everything down to the last detail, Fasttech etc. may be honest enough to sell them for what they are but i bet their are some sellers who are not, and besides the likes of SXK should be proud to stick their logo on tanks that they have made, their clone of the Kayfun 5 is superb.

The biggest problem with clones is the division it can cause in the vaping community, there's enough "haters" out there as it is we all need to stick together, part of what makes this forum one of/the best is a bit of debate like this without the total division seen some places, everyone can have an opinion but everyone should get on with each other!

The biggest problem with clones is the division it can cause in the vaping community, there's enough "haters" out there as it is we all need to stick together, part of what makes this forum one of/the best is a bit of debate like this without the total division seen some places, everyone can have an opinion but everyone should get on with each other!
This is true......

It is true. It's a minor discussion that could be taking place with relevance to many items that we buy with absolutely no relevance to vaping. Hula hoops vs Aldi hoops ect. Just a pub conversation at most. It really doesn't matter at all in the real world. We often get heated on here (not this thread though) about these kind of subjects and its not until later that you do realize it really doesn't matter.
I don't know about you guy's but I often find myself around groups of people and suddenly see someone with a very nice vape set up walk past. I get all excited and then realize nobody else cares. Lol. Then I feel like a very sad man. As soon as I step away from the screen the world of vaping usually has little relevance but that's the joy of discussing nonsense with like minded sad idiots on here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom