What's new

Taifun BTD RDA

mellar88

Postman
Was thinking of taking the plunge and getting the Taifun BTD but thought I'd ask if anyone has tried one out and what your opinion is?

Cheers

Got one simply because it’s a Taifun. Pretty standard dripper with a GT style deck - so more or less the squint experience you’d get if you enjoy an open GT vape. IMO quite basic and plain for the cash, but I find it more rewarding to use than I did the Skyfall.

Got one simply because it’s a Taifun. Pretty standard dripper with a GT style deck - so more or less the squint experience you’d get if you enjoy an open GT vape. IMO quite basic and plain for the cash, but I find it more rewarding to use than I did the Skyfall.

Thanks Mawsley :) Do you find the top cap gets hot? I know it depends on what type of build you use and how often you hit it but do you find the ultem in the top cap helps?

Thanks Mawsley :) Do you find the top cap gets hot? I know it depends on what type of build you use and how often you hit it but do you find the ultem in the top cap helps?
Not particularly, nothing abnormal anyway. Certainly nothing I’ve noticed. 1 ohm, 30-35W is pretty standard in my dtl/reduced dtl kit.

Not particularly, nothing abnormal anyway. Certainly nothing I’ve noticed. 1 ohm, 30-35W is pretty standard in my dtl/reduced dtl kit.

Thanks I wouldn't build to low probably 0.5 is around my sweet spot. Not squonked for ages so need a squonk mod too :14: to be fair the KRMA RDA has taken my interest too. Decisions :hmm:

Thanks I wouldn't build to low probably 0.5 is around my sweet spot. Not squonked for ages so need a squonk mod too :14: to be fair the KRMA RDA has taken my interest too. Decisions :hmm:
For a long time 22mm single coil rda’s have been my preferred atty of choice, tho I haven’t had a taifun, I have had or still have a fair few of them, so just wanna throw another one in the mix for you to think about, taking into account price and availability here too, it’s £65 and easily available in the uk, so my recommendation is the Daywon rda, don’t be fooled by the single sided airflow, the flavour is excellent, it looks really nice too and over squonking is not a problem...
My go to build is around 0.4-0.5 using flat wire and it really does work well in this rda...
Also have a KRMA and yes I would recommend that too but having to pick between them I d go Daywon...
See what you think.... :hmm:

For a long time 22mm single coil rda’s have been my preferred atty of choice, tho I haven’t had a taifun, I have had or still have a fair few of them, so just wanna throw another one in the mix for you to think about, taking into account price and availability here too, it’s £65 and easily available in the uk, so my recommendation is the Daywon rda, don’t be fooled by the single sided airflow, the flavour is excellent, it looks really nice too and over squonking is not a problem...
My go to build is around 0.4-0.5 using flat wire and it really does work well in this rda...
Also have a KRMA and yes I would recommend that too but having to pick between them I d go Daywon...
See what you think.... :hmm:

Thanks for your recommendation I'll have a look at some reviews for the Daywon RDA. I'm in no rush at moment so I'll have a good think :)

Back
Top Bottom