What's new

Sxk big boxer squonk clone

I will keep an eye on this mod as a DNA 250c would be very good, as I understand it, it has better accuracy than the 75c (which is great) but if it didn't fit in pretty much as a direct swap and the buttons didn't line up it would be a major headache due to the way the up down switches are on the front panel. Also I cant see what type of bottle this takes on the sites yet.
I wouldn't advise the 75c board with a single 18650 to vapers who like hitting north of 30w. The therion I've been kicking the backside out of is quite poor on cell life if your not a low wattage vaper. I assume that processing and screen takes some juice.
A dual cell makes sense.

I wouldn't advise the 75c board with a single 18650 to vapers who like hitting north of 30w. The therion I've been kicking the backside out of is quite poor on cell life if your not a low wattage vaper. I assume that processing and screen takes some juice.
A dual cell makes sense.
Interesting, the only 75c I have now is the HCigar VT which is parallel, as I said I have been thinking of making a 20700 75C sqonker but maybe the DNA250c in this would be more efficient and give the flexibility of higher power, being a bit of a chicken though I would like to see if someone else does the conversion 1st, but an okay looking dual 20700 dna250c squonker for about £100 would be nice.

Interesting, the only 75c I have now is the HCigar VT which is parallel, as I said I have been thinking of making a 20700 75C sqonker but maybe the DNA250c in this would be more efficient and give the flexibility of higher power, being a bit of a chicken though I would like to see if someone else does the conversion 1st, but an okay looking dual 20700 dna250c squonker for about £100 would be nice.
The next wave will be 20700/21700 I imagine but it's going to be a bunch of chunky monkeys.
The 21700 single cell mod still has legs as the batteries improve.
I recently reviewed the fuchai which was average at best on arrival but with the better 21700's that ben fogstar stocks now it's actually something usefull. I've found it small enough to be comfy in hand plus I get a couple of days mtl vaping without fretting over running out of power.
Add to that it has 2amp charging (which is insanely fast) and I think single 21700 cell squonkers could be very good indeed soon.

Was tempted to get this or the Basium but I’ve gone for the Rage instead. Hope I’ve done right!! Reviews seem decent and it looks a lovely mod in gunmetal :)

I dunno about everyone else but I'm finding the sxk boxer makes my rda so hot its unvapable after a few pulls I'm using 0.15 in my bonza and use the rda on other mods and don't get hot I'm gutted cos the boxer ticks all the other boxes that you want as a squonker

Back
Top Bottom