What's new

Squonkmail

Genuine, or the YFTK?

Ordered the latter from FastTech today, am hoping it's a good un, great feedback in FT forum [emoji4]
It's from FT :) Sadly getting an original is very difficult, even contacted to modder but no good :(

WP_20170617_19_16_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20170617_19_17_14_Pro.jpg

As promised the strike. Works well. Lovely. Mtl vape.

Ok. 24 hrs into the strike and I can honestly say we have a new mtl champ. I've been using the 18mm one. It comes with a beauty ring but to make contact on the squeeze you would really need to screw it down so I've gone without.
You have multiple airflow options but the biggest one is the same as the largest airflow on the original nautilus. The 18mm deck makes squonking a breeze as the deck holds a decent reservoir where a 14mm rda needs constant tending. The interior is domed for better flavour (and it works). You get the choice of a black slieve and drip tip or white. You could drill one of the slieves out along with the inner chamber if you required more airflow but I've found this perfect. Finally a mtl rda that can give the calix and heron a run for their money for delivering my manabush hit.
Can't recommend enough. If the speed revolution was on your shopping list don't bother. This offers more of everything.

Back
Top Bottom