What's new

Squonking on a mesh rda

I think like most mesh there's a breaking in period. Give me a few hours to have a fiddle with my settings as want to test it in temp mode on a more powerful mod.

In his review Rip Tripper had it running at 470F at 100W for his TC test on the stainless steel mesh - he seemed to like it.

Swapped it over to a more powerful squonker in TC mode. 80 watts 470 degrees.

Really nice vape, very impressed so far
20170901_150258.jpg

Evolution vaping have them in stock with the additional mesh wire works out for the rda and 1 pack of mesh £31.00 but I'll need to add postage to this

Evolution vaping have them in stock with the additional mesh wire works out for the rda and 1 pack of mesh £31.00 but I'll need to add postage to this

Comes out to £35. £4 shipping for an rda feels a bit stiff, guess i'm used to free shipping from China...

Comes out to £35. £4 shipping for an rda feels a bit stiff, guess i'm used to free shipping from China...
I ordered the RDA plus 5ft of each mesh from Evolution for £46 and expect to see it Monday or Tuesday.
Worked out about £36 all in if I ordered from FastTech but would have taken longer.

I'm going to recoil mine tomorrow with a shorter piece of mesh as the top of the cotton gets dry very quickly. Hopefully it won't come out to low ohms.
Not gonna do it tonight, went to Wales yesterday evening and came back this afternoon, am knackered need beer and pizza.

Got mine today, the wicking is a bugger, may have to retrim the mesh to make the diameter smaller. You are right about using TC with this.
Beginning to wonder if this will be better as a dripper rather than squonk. The cotton at the top seems to struggle to pull all that Juice needed.

Back
Top Bottom