What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

squonking help

leeo666

Postman
hi all just need some advise really got a budget of around £150 to get a good mod and rda been looking at the drone but not sure already have a squeeze and hadley all the help i can get will be much appreciated

Depends on what you're looking for, the Drone is powerful - 166w, but it's also pretty bulky and a bit plain. Everything depends on what sort of builds you normally run. If it regularly above 70w or so then the Drone will be your friend, if you're pretty much always below that then you'll soon be able to pick up the Therion BF with the DNA 75C board, should come in at around £115, or the VT Inbox for around £110...

hi all just need some advise really got a budget of around £150 to get a good mod and rda been looking at the drone but not sure already have a squeeze and hadley all the help i can get will be much appreciated
I run the drone and love it... I need the extra power and umpf as i have low low builds.. The DNA75`s just dont cut it for me. 2x 18650 gives good battery life and it has a big bottle... Well worth it compared to the DNA 75`s

Bollox..... How can you possibly call it bulky?
You've seen my Sunbox, and the Halcyon - The Drones is the size of an RX200 - not exactly small I know it fit's the hand well but put it in a pocket and you look like Linford Christie...:lol1:

Depends on what you're looking for, the Drone is powerful - 166w, but it's also pretty bulky and a bit plain. Everything depends on what sort of builds you normally run. If it regularly above 70w or so then the Drone will be your friend, if you're pretty much always below that then you'll soon be able to pick up the Therion BF with the DNA 75C board, should come in at around £115, or the VT Inbox for around £110...
cheers mate normal build is around .2 or .18 any idea of a good trusted website for the vt inbox or therion as been looking at ecigone but always out of stock

cheers mate normal build is around .2 or .18 any idea of a good trusted website for the vt inbox or therion as been looking at ecigone but always out of stock
The Therion 75C BF is due out soon, Steampunk on the IOW have it on the site if you want a look - https://steamisland.com/collections/frontpage/products/therion-bf-by-lost-vape, take a look at the standard Therion 75C if you want to see the controls.
They've also got the Inbox in stock at £105 - https://steamisland.com/collections/frontpage/products/vt-inbox-dna75-bottom-feeder-by-hcigar

I ordered a new vt inbox a couple of weeks back from fastech. Added the two leather style doors and it still only came in at £65. Took six day's for delivery with the ukepack option. Quite a saving that would enable you to buy most rda' s.

I run the drone and love it... I need the extra power and umpf as i have low low builds.. The DNA75`s just dont cut it for me. 2x 18650 gives good battery life and it has a big bottle... Well worth it compared to the DNA 75`s
extra power and a duel battery is looking good and ecigone do them for £112 was just looking at alternatives really as only ever used a squeeze

extra power and a duel battery is looking good and ecigone do them for £112 was just looking at alternatives really as only ever used a squeeze
Your probably best with the drone at those ohms. I get pretty good cell life out.of the dripbox 160 so I imagine the DNA board is going to do a bloody good job.
Shame it's pig ugly but what choice do we have with dual cells.

Back
Top Bottom