What's new

Squonking advice needed!!

Shugs81

Initiate
Hi chaps...

Looking to build a MTL squonk box and looking for some noob advice...

Firstly... I've used an RDA or anything similar... but i've seen the Berserker MTL RDA which looks kinda awesome... but that might have just been Rip Tippers over enthusiasm coming through! lol

anyhow... I currently vape on 14/15w on an aspire pegasus mod and wondering what sort of thing i should be looking for in a squonk for a similar... also how long does the cotton and coils last?

Thanks chaps!

I honestly love the berserker MTL rda, and on a squonk. cotton and coils last depending on the juice and how much you use it.
i could rewick every couple of days or once a week.

coil i keep in for like 2 weeks usualy.

upload_2018-6-19_12-3-15.png

And I forgot to add how easy is it to run a squonk at a low wattage like with my current vape... I'm guessing mechanical is out of the question...

And I forgot to add how easy is it to run a squonk at a low wattage like with my current vape... I'm guessing mechanical is out of the question...

Im running the SQ Mech Squonk and its woking out to about 15w or so, lovely little vape and dont really feel much of a drop off of V when the cell is running low,
And as for coils im builing with basic wire 26 or 28awg, so cheap for the wire and reall easy to wrap a coil. (i wrap mine spaced 7 wrap 28g Ni80 2mm)

Hmm... I think I got most of that... Lol.. So mechanical is about 15w?? Hmm.. So realistically i could effectively build a box dirt cheap... No electronics... And just buy a 510 fitting and bottle from somewhere... And the rda of course... Hmm... I may go have a mess around on the computer...

dont worry.. id check stuff out before building it... i'm just gathering info for the moment...

Back
Top Bottom