What's new

Squonkable RTA

The geekvape medusa reborn was an rdta. Vaped like a goon. Great for big boy stuff. The split rda or split type r is very good indeed.
Cthulhu did a good one which I gave away so it's name escapes me but it was very well liked.
Gaia, still get mine out every now & then :)2

Bottom & side airflow that could be closed down. Gets hot though with low ohm coils, but great in TC.

Bottom & side airflow that could be closed down. Gets hot though with low ohm coils, but great in TC.
Yeah the medusa reborn was fine for high wattage big coils (still got hot) and the cthulhu was great for a flavoursome old school 0.4 ohm style simple wire build.

DTL loose adjustable. Single coil option
The Faris can be single/dual coil, adjustable airflow but postless deck (dead easy to build on). There are inserts/plugs to reduce juice holes but I found them pointless. Can be used as RDA or RDTA, squonk mode or dripping. It's a decent bit of kit to try with it being so versatile.

The Faris can be single/dual coil, adjustable airflow but postless deck (dead easy to build on). There are inserts/plugs to reduce juice holes but I found them pointless. Can be used as RDA or RDTA, squonk mode or dripping. It's a decent bit of kit to try with it being so versatile.

sounds good that i might have a look round for it myself :D as soon as i sort out another mod lol ^^

Hop n vape kof was a single coil squonk tank, never had one or used one tho, so can’t comment what they are like, only squonk tanks I have had are the pindad and Gaia, Gaia was better, had 2 at one time and it was all I used back then, but just prefer to use an rda now days...

Hop n vape kof was a single coil squonk tank, never had one or used one tho, so can’t comment what they are like, only squonk tanks I have had are the pindad and Gaia, Gaia was better, had 2 at one time and it was all I used back then, but just prefer to use an rda now days...

Gaia seems to be discontinued every where I look.
So the search continues

Back
Top Bottom