What's new

Squonk refill bottle thingys

JohnnyAce

Veteran
Why have I only just learned you can get bottles you screw into your 510 to refill your squonk bottle?

I'm sure I've seen them before & just assumed they were for certain mods

Have they actually any good? Less mess than normal filling? Any that are recommended? Is it worth getting a couple for different flavors?

This could be a game changer for me as the only thing that annoys me with squonking is that unless I only refill the bottle three quarters full, it pumps out a bit of juice when I'm reattaching the bottle

Preferably FT as I've got a gift certificate. There's loads on there but I don't really know what I'm looking at

ETA: Something like this looks alright

https://www.fasttech.com/product/9660880

Hit and miss when I've tried using them they either fill up my bottle or don't it's a pain when you get it wrong and no juice go's into your bottle but great when it does lol. As for filling your bottle the other way do you squeeze it abit when trying to put the tube and top back on so you don't get any juice coming out when screwing down works for me that wat

I use em all the time handy for when you are out and about once you get used to using them..........

Use a vandy vape one and can honestly say if not for them I'd of long given up on squonking by now, well I may have taken it up again thanks to the Topside.

Back
Top Bottom