What's new

Squonk Mod

Having had/got 3 of 4 I'd put the Wraith last, Niagara 3rd, Geekvape then Topside. All suit single coil really well but personally I'd go for a dual cell for the extra headroom. The LostVape Drone can be had for little more than these & is streets ahead.

Dovpo Topside, huge bottle & great battery life when used with a 21700. Topfill squonk bottle as well.
I'd second that the single with 21700 is fairly heavy but can be used out and about great device easy fill no leaking and has come down a bit in price, may as well make it 3 as I dont think you will find a nikola niagara anywhere unless from classies

I know you've found one now @WASD in Blue but if you get into squonking, use single coil below 50 watts and want another, don't overlook the vt inbox.
In my arsenal I've got/had -
Drone
Dripbox 160
Gbox (2)
Topside
Vt inbox (2)

Both the gboxes have failed unfortunately. Surprisingly the Dripbox is still going strong as are the others.
Sorry, gone off track a bit. My point was that if you can find a vt inbox then they're very underrated for some reason.
I use one every day and as I've said, they've never let me down. The only downside is that it's a single 18650 but because of that, it's very light and easy to carry about.

Btw. I've ordered a squeeze 2 as well. :D

Back
Top Bottom