What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Mod

Let me know when you have your chosen weapon of choice @WASD in Blue ;)
Got a VERY Special Wire here that you MUST try in the RDAs. ;)

Just rebuilt and brought out of retirement one of my beloved NarDas. Just popped a .4 ohm build in and Wow!! I remember this vape, but gosh, having used nothing but Convergents for a long spell, the NOISE a NarDa makes is a bit surprising! Beautiful Vape though regardless. :2thumbsup:

Regulated or not is a different category to squonk or not...

It's regulated or mech (or derivatives/subcategories of both)

And

Squonk or not.
U are right I've not said it's the same category :) but that would be my choice and it was my choice as the mod gonna read ur coil mech mod won't read it and just fire up at press of a button :) personally I would love mech aquonk but for safely of my family I chose to go for regulated with some safety futures ;)

U are right I've not said it's the same category :) but that would be my choice and it was my choice as the mod gonna read ur coil mech mod won't read it and just fire up at press of a button :) personally I would love mech aquonk but for safely of my family I chose to go for regulated with some safety futures ;)

I know you didn't, but wasd appeared to interpret it that way.

Mechs are alright (and I have a few) but I cba with them for now - keeping an eye on the battery level is a hassle for me.

I know you didn't, but wasd appeared to interpret it that way.

Mechs are alright (and I have a few) but I cba with them for now - keeping an eye on the battery level is a hassle for me.
Might have ;)
Yea it's pain in the ass cuz there is no guide u find out only when there is no power ;)

Er no I did say in my first post - quote - Wraith Squonker in Black, Regulated maximum wattage output: 80W

Er no I did say in my first post - quote - Wraith Squonker in Black, Regulated maximum wattage output: 80W

The following looked like you were linking regulation, or lack of, and squonking...

I think regulated would be good as never had a squonk before

And that is specifically what I was referring to.

Not that it's an issue either way.

Back
Top Bottom