What's new

Squonk Mod

WASD in Blue

Achiever
I have been looking at a few Squonk Mods and I like the look of the Council Of Vapor - Wraith Squonker in Black, Regulated maximum wattage output: 80W ... would this be a good starting point ? any advice very welcome ... and I would have to wait until payday :)

I personally own 2 squonks now which are: Niagara Nicola superb x2 battery squonker pocket friendly but heavy as 2 batts are weighing something ;)

Second one is Dovpo dual squonk mod great mod 2 batts as well it all depends what u are really looking for as there is loads of single battery squonks available :)

As a starting point I would defo go for regulated one if u are not familiar with ohm law and battery safety and if u don't really know what to do with mech mods ;)

I personally own 2 squonks now which are: Niagara Nicola superb x2 battery squonker pocket friendly but heavy as 2 batts are weighing something ;)

Second one is Dovpo dual squonk mod great mod 2 batts as well it all depends what u are really looking for as there is loads of single battery squonks available :)

As a starting point I would defo go for regulated one if u are not familiar with ohm law and battery safety and if u don't really know what to do with mech mods ;)

Thanks @pixelhazard yeah I think regulated would be good as never had a squonk before :)

I also find the Topside Dual to be a very capable squonker, with decent TC as well.

Keep an eye out for the Geekvape Aegis squonk. Currently reviewing it & pretty good. Has the added bonus it can be converted to a standard mod by removing the squonk section & fitting a new back. Downside is the conversion is an extra cost. The COV Wraith is good but the menu system is a mess.

You need to take into account what wattage you will be using the mod at, anything over 35 watts I’d go for a duel cell mod, single cell won’t last long over that, but if your under that then single cell would be ok....

Back
Top Bottom