What's new

Squonk mod with good battery life

jj87

Postman
Can anyone recommend a good squonk mod with decent battery life? I want one for out and about, I normally vape at 1-1.2 ohm around 11-14 watts.

Cheers

VT Inbox. DNA75 single cell around £40 from China. Or the new HCigar Aurora looks a nice mod, regulated & 80w. At your wattage pretty much any regulated single battery squonk will last a good while.

I recommend a dual battery box.
Get 2 new batteries from Torchy,or maybe Fogstar does 'em too, they come free.
A VT inbox, 3 Batteries extra 10ml of juice in your pocket and that is a full day and evening out!!

Must say i'm loving the VT inbox and i'm a mech user - Battery life is decent and you can cram 3 spares in one fogstar case if you are going to be on the run all day!

Cant say an extra 10ml will last me but then I vape a lot and at max settings so probably a vast difference in consumption both liquid and batt

with the fact you are only looking at 11-14 watts on what im going to assume is a MTL RDA then there are a number of single battery squonk mods availeable at present.
Personally i have recently ordered a Hcigar Aurora just awaiting delivery of it.
The one squonk mod i would defineatly suggest to avoid would be the COV Wraith, not that its a bad mod it is well built looks good the 1 major issue i have with it is the battery performance SUCK'S even at low watts of 14-15 watts.

Can anyone recommend a good squonk mod with decent battery life? I want one for out and about, I normally vape at 1-1.2 ohm around 11-14 watts.

Cheers

What atomiser and build do you use?

I love my vt inbox but for compactness the rsq is a brilliant squonker, esp with a modmaker or coilmaster bottle. For super cheap there’s always the pico squeeze for like £6 from fastech. Not regulated but fully protected.

I’d probably get a rsq.

IF you think you might be likely to go higher wattages/dual coils in the future then maybe a pulse 80w or the Aurora that Someone else mentioned could give you some future proofing.

Personally i would go with the Hcigar Aurora with either a Samsung 40t or rewrap equivelnt or the vapecell 24A 3750 Mah battery and you should be good on power for days at the wattages you are running.

Cheers
Any of the regulated single cell mods will.see you through the day bud.
That's the territory I vape in and the aleander killer, inbox, therion ect will all last me over a day with a samsung 30q on board.

Back
Top Bottom