What's new

Squonk me

TBH the biggest issue for me was the silicone bottle, made my liquid taste rank.

Is that premier ecigs site any good? Reliable/trustworthy?

Didn't even know about that but just watched a YouTube video on it from vaping101, will deffo be getting one of these

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/lost-vape-sqounk-centaurus-quest-100w-mod-kit

Bottom fill is a no for me. Also confusion over whether it's 21700 or 18650 single cell. They could have just used the Therion frame, made it 21700 & jazzed it up a bit. The squonk bottle looks like a colostomy bag tagged on the front although photos seem to show a cover to hide it.

Bottom fill is a no for me. Also confusion over whether it's 21700 or 18650 single cell. They could have just used the Therion frame, made it 21700 & jazzed it up a bit. The squonk bottle looks like a colostomy bag tagged on the front although photos seem to show a cover to hide it.

That minging bulge on the side to house the board makes it look like a hunchback:puke:

In the video he states its a 21700 as he said his main gripe was recent squonks like the profile only having the 18650, which was the info I was after, so to my knowledge it is 21700 but we shall see when its released, yeah looks like there is a cover no mention of capacity on the bottle either, looks a bit bigger so I'd guess approx 10ml, doesnt look that pocket friendly but I probably would only be using at home either way, price will probably be my determing factor but I like the gunmetal

In the video he states its a 21700 as he said his main gripe was recent squonks like the profile only having the 18650, which was the info I was after, so to my knowledge it is 21700 but we shall see when its released, yeah looks like there is a cover no mention of capacity on the bottle either, looks a bit bigger so I'd guess approx 10ml, doesnt look that pocket friendly but I probably would only be using at home either way, price will probably be my determing factor but I like the gunmetal
Confusion was on Lost Vapes FB pages ;). Be interesting to see how well that squonk bottle pin lasts, O rings failing will mean air getting in & juice getting out. Got dual cell squonkers for using indoors so not in the market for this. I'll keep using the Therion & Profile or a mech squonker depending on what RDA I want to use. Surprised they didn't do a Drone Quest style as that would go down well for people who don't want DNA.

Confusion was on Lost Vapes FB pages ;). Be interesting to see how well that squonk bottle pin lasts, O rings failing will mean air getting in & juice getting out. Got dual cell squonkers for using indoors so not in the market for this. I'll keep using the Therion & Profile or a mech squonker depending on what RDA I want to use. Surprised they didn't do a Drone Quest style as that would go down well for people who don't want DNA.
Yeah I thought they may have gone down the drone non dna route too but maybe improved the design a little (plastic back), looks like they have gone different route with the squonk bottle though, sort of upside down topside design [emoji3] , seem to be releasing alot of different stuff lost vape these days, if its cheap enough I'll grab one to try

Back
Top Bottom