What's new

Squonk me

big john

Postman
Hiya guys I'm looking at getting a squonk mod regulated and torn between the topside or profile any advice would be great tia

One thing to consider is the profile is only a single 18650 when in squonk mode - fine for single coil RDAs or single Mesh at moderate power settings, but not much use for dual coil tanks as you will be pushing the battery pretty hard.

Personally I would go for a 21700 squonk - the Vandy Vape Pulse 2 may be worth checking out - apparently you have to be a bit careful positioning and fastening the squonk bottle or it can leak, but the board is waterproofed so if it does get leaky it shouldn't kill it.

One thing to consider is the profile is only a single 18650 when in squonk mode - fine for single coil RDAs or single Mesh at moderate power settings, but not much use for dual coil tanks as you will be pushing the battery pretty hard.

Personally I would go for a 21700 squonk - the Vandy Vape Pulse 2 may be worth checking out - apparently you have to be a bit careful positioning and fastening the squonk bottle or it can leak, but the board is waterproofed so if it does get leaky it shouldn't kill it.
Yes just been looking at that one aswell I'm on single mesh 0.15 @70watts tbh it's my pet hate getting liquid everywhere can't be doing with that

If for at home id go with the topside dual, bit too big and heavy for out and about though, ive had a topside single going on 4 years and still going strong [emoji123] thats pretty much daily use too, 10ml bottle, easy to fill and squonk but yeah hang on for black Friday and probably some deals about

Back
Top Bottom