What's new

squonk for firsttimer

pal1dan

Postman
Hi apes

i have seen lots of posts about sqkn and would really love to own 1 for in the house
i was going to buy a clone but was to scared too after hearing about them

if anyone has a old squonk that they don't use and are willing to give away to a new poster here on ape
i would be very grateful

The squonk i was looking at was the frankinstn clone but thankfully i was advised to stay clear

Pico squeeze is highly recommended for a first timer, you can get them from fasttech quite cheap.

This is a bit cheeky isn't it, or is it just me? As mentioned, the pico squeeze is cheap and good for an introduction into squonking.

Cannot recommend the Pico Squeeze enough as a squonk mod and the Pulse RDA as a combination - have finally found flavour nirvana with this combo! and both can be both for about £30 - 35 in total if you hunt around

Last edited:
This is a bit cheeky isn't it, or is it just me? As mentioned, the pico squeeze is cheap and good for an introduction into squonking.

yeah was a little bit cheeky asking lol

but u never know someone might read this and remember they have one tucked away somewhere that they never use
thank for the fasttech site i ordered a ohm meter from them the other day and had been looking at their frankn
Il look into the pico cheers

The pico is a great little mod, very happy with mine.
If your trying to cadge a squonker, wait for the charity raffle, Ive chucked a couple in.

The pico is a great little mod, very happy with mine.
If your trying to cadge a squonker, wait for the charity raffle, Ive chucked a couple in.

thanks will have a look first time hearing about charity raffle

not really just wanting to cadge, i have no probs paying but money is tight just now and sort of got the squonk bug haha

really is surprising how much money u spend when ur just starting !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom