What's new

Squonk Different

@jj87 from what I've heard the first 100 have been sent out to an invited group of VWM owners, they are known for letting their products be available as easy as possible, time frame unknown, patience is required.

Legitimate not shit atty [emoji4]
IMG_1412.JPG

@rawhead

MESH = Run away as fast as you can m8, Don't get involved :):11::)

Takes about 3 months of tooing and frowing, a lifetimes worth of frustration, Hot spots that would put the sun to shame.

Once you've got it right you then feel good about yourself for about 30 mins and then it dawns on you that in all honesty your cotton builds taste better and move on ;)

Just my experiences with mesh although as @South Coast Vaper some people rate it very highly.

cheers

Gaz

:) mesh instead of silica made sense and was worth the effort and frustration. Mesh instead of cotton is very hard to justify.

Looks interesting. But I hate mesh. Tried gennies a few years ago and had only frustration.

Have anyone tried it on a mech mod for mtl? Also, is there any flavour profiles that works best in it?

Have anyone tried it on a mech mod for mtl? Also, is there any flavour profiles that works best in it?

Depends if you build mesh or cotton
Mtl is very doable
On mesh, baccy and fruits are aces
Mech depends on build and wick and juice
It is squonk or top fill

Back
Top Bottom