What's new

Squonk Check

It is a quality mod for sure, the finishing on it is really nice...
And same mate, I do like the KRMA...
But have you tried the Daywon rda ? also by mission, for me it just tops the KRMA...

I've looked at the Daywon but not sure if the single airflow will work for me. I have a Salix and never really got on with it, mainly because of the airflow. I may watch some youtube vids. I tend to go for dual airflow single coilers, such as Tifun BTD, Citadel & of course the KRMA.

I've looked at the Daywon but not sure if the single airflow will work for me. I have a Salix and never really got on with it, mainly because of the airflow. I may watch some youtube vids. I tend to go for dual airflow single coilers, such as Tifun BTD, Citadel & of course the KRMA.
I wasn’t sure about the single sided airflow either but took a chance on it and i really like it, if you like the KRMA than I can’t see why you wouldn’t like the Daywon, worth watching a few reviews on it just to see what you think, tho I did see you have been having a clear out so you probably don’t want anymore gear at the moment...

I wasn’t sure about the single sided airflow either but took a chance on it and i really like it, if you like the KRMA than I can’t see why you wouldn’t like the Daywon, worth watching a few reviews on it just to see what you think, tho I did see you have been having a clear out so you probably don’t want anymore gear at the moment...

I'm always up for a new 22mm squonk atty, it's one thing I can't resist :D

New one. RK Mods 21700.
PXL_20210403_154421653.jpg

Got the ModMaker V2 Hobby Box (and blue button and panels) mech squonker. Very impressive feel and design for a 3D printed box.
797A3D33-4352-4F01-8993-797C81AA7435.jpeg

IMAG0577_1.jpg

Loving this little thing, still can't believe how small it is. Guess that's the advantage to not having a PCB taking up a load of space inside it.

On the Therion today with a Venna and a 5 strand braided SS coil I knocked up while I was bored. The flavour is quite decent too, I might knock some more up tomorrow [emoji1303]
IMG_20210412_205813.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom