What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Check

Gas mods gr-1. I have different coloured tops, which are sadly a little thin and flimsy (and a few cracked). Great atty, though hard to get hold of now I think.

i like it & found some on FT are thses wasy to over squonk ? ordered a blue version anyway..

G.R.1 needs a very gentle squonk! It also took me a few tries to get a build working well. Not the easiest RDA but definitely worth it if you persevere. The small chamber will make your liquid last longer, the draw is great.

i like it & found some on FT are thses wasy to over squonk ? ordered a blue version anyway..
Just looking on FT and they appear to have been discontinued [emoji3525] and just spares available. Did you order the GR-1 Pro?

I tend to gently press and hold the squonk bottle, so that the liquid rarely goes about the air inlets. Practice makes perfect [emoji106]

Just looking on FT and they appear to have been discontinued [emoji3525] and just spares available. Did you order the GR-1 Pro?

I tend to gently press and hold the squonk bottle, so that the liquid rarely goes about the air inlets. Practice makes perfect [emoji106]
Just noticed the GR1s, must be a new one for me to look at.

The Gas Mods GR1 is a good little flavour atty imo (I use my goto build of 24g Brochrome flat Ni80, 3mm ID, 7 wraps, 0.5 ohms - perfect for a single 18650 mech), but the topcaps are definitely a bit flimsy and it is very easy to over-squonk.

I have a Gas Mods HALA RDTA on its way (slowly) from FT, and it's basically the GR1 deck but with a 2ml tank underneath. Looking forward to trying my first squonking RDTA, and it should solve my tendency to over-squonk the GR1.

Last edited:
Two Asgards arrived and liking them very much so far. One for the DS and one on the Topside atm.
1580035604354-939441216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom