What's new

Squonk Check

I love TC dont know why people hate it. In power mode you just get inconsistent vape. Looks like a good setup you have

I think there’s a smidge of complexity surrounding TC having struggled with it in the past...even that build above has been chucked on an NI preset as the mod only has presets...I think. So the TCR is out. Still performed well. I’ve banged the flat wire back in and I’ll get a spool of 316L during the week...see how that goes.

NiFe30 has a different TCR to Ni200. Unless a mod has the option to input TCR's then only SS/Ti & Ni200 will work with any degree of success.

Thought I'd give Replay another go, jury's still out on that one.
IMG_20190721_182925.jpg

I only use it if SS coils are being a t**t in TC. Normally use NiFe30 in tanks but it's too thin for big assed atties.
I'm using a fused ss clapton 0.2 ohms. Start off with a nice and wet wick at 75w, vape then set replay. I'm only getting 2 or 3 toots before I notice a cooler vape, but the wick is still wet. I have to re squonk to get the original vape. If this is how it's supposed to work then it's not for me. Back in wattage mode now, where I use my own judgement when to re squonk.

I'm using a fused ss clapton 0.2 ohms. Start off with a nice and wet wick at 75w, vape then set replay. I'm only getting 2 or 3 toots before I notice a cooler vape, but the wick is still wet. I have to re squonk to get the original vape. If this is how it's supposed to work then it's not for me. Back in wattage mode now, where I use my own judgement when to re squonk.
That's what I got but rarely go that low with SS as it's inconsistent. Normally stick around 0.3ohm. Replay is working like TC in that it will monitor resistance & reduce power. I've had to turn up the watts to get an equivilant power vape before now.

I think there’s a smidge of complexity surrounding TC having struggled with it in the past...even that build above has been chucked on an NI preset as the mod only has presets...I think. So the TCR is out. Still performed well. I’ve banged the flat wire back in and I’ll get a spool of 316L during the week...see how that goes.

It can take a bit of tweaking but once you have its great

Thought I'd give Replay another go, jury's still out on that one. View attachment 196796

I have the same drone 250c never had an issue with replay

That's what I got but rarely go that low with SS as it's inconsistent. Normally stick around 0.3ohm. Replay is working like TC in that it will monitor resistance & reduce power. I've had to turn up the watts to get an equivilant power vape before now.

I use anywhere from 0.175 to 0.4ohm generally replay below 0.3.

New Haku Venna clone on one of the Inboxes. 2.5mm, 24g Ni80, 5 wraps, 0.36 ohms @ 30W, airflow 2/3 open, vaping Whoop Mango Sexy and the flavour is just amazing.
20190727_123658.jpeg

0AAC8C54-9F75-49D7-B4CF-F736DB2985E7.jpeg
Picked this Basium up for just under £30 the other day. Here it is with the combo srda atop.

Back
Top Bottom