What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Check

If it's got a squonk pin then it can be used on a squonker. Not familiar with the Galaxies so hopefully somebody else can give a more definitive answer.

Hi all,
It’s my first time in the Squonk section . Please be gentle with me and my ignorance of all things squonk.
I bought a Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. I love the flavour and getting a bit fed up of its 2ml capacity and was thinking to get a regulated squonk. I’m a bit clueless. I was thinking Vandy Vape pulse 80w. Then I watched a review that was saying you couldn’t use a bottom air fed tank. Does that mean the Vapefly won’t work with it?

Looking for a reasonably priced starter one I guess incase I don’t get on with it. Any suggestions please? Cheers
I’ve just bought a hotcig RSQ. Lovely little mod. Small and compact. Very well made. Regulated and works perfectly. Worth a look

I’ve just bought a hotcig RSQ. Lovely little mod. Small and compact. Very well made. Regulated and works perfectly. Worth a look

Cheers for the reply. Will The Galaxies will work with it no problem? Where did you buy the RSQ from please?

Cheers for the reply. Will The Galaxies will work with it no problem? Where did you buy the RSQ from please?
ecigone have the RSQ kits at £35.
Well worth it. I've spent £200 on a spade before yet still prefer my RSQ'S. They compact and just work [emoji106][emoji4]

Last edited:
Vaping101 have the RSQ kits at £35.
Well worth it. I've spent £200 on a spade before yet still prefer my RSQ'S. They compact and just work [emoji106][emoji4]

I guess that’s a plus 1 for the RSQ. Cheers and the tank on top looks ok too?

Ironically I was looking at the kit for my son today and DJSLB or somethings review. It seems a good starter to me.
Personally I have 4 original drones and 3 rsq's on the go and a few spare rsq's in the draw. I've had a lot of mods over about 9 years but now feel I don't need anything else. I use clone skyfalls from fasttech on mine but I'd definitely recommend the ns kit from what I have seen and used [emoji6]

Last edited:
Yeah +1 for the rsq, great mod for the money, I haven’t used the rda that comes in the kit so can’t comment on that, but the mod itself is great, it can take upto a 24mm rda/tank with no overhang, which is good for the size of the mod...
https://www.ecigone.co.uk/hotcig-rsq-ns-squonk-kit
If you buy it and like it then maybe worth upgrading the bottle, the ones which come with it ain’t the best...
Go for one of these, https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/GLB-B-715-W-SS?filter_name=Squonk bottle
You can choose any colour as long as you get the 7.15ml it will fit nicely....

Back
Top Bottom