What's new

Squonk Check

Basium and Kennedy 25mm with some fantastic passionfruit cheesecake by the main man @Colonelboom at 120w - glorious!
IMG_20180726_200247056_HDR.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm at our monthly vape meet, on my own as no one else has turned up. Judging by recent past attendances, I think we're done now [emoji22]

Anyway, these 2 (plus ale) are keeping me going, with some Private Reserve and home brewed Kryanite in. The Kryanite turned out better than I'd hoped, so nice to have a success every now and again [emoji4]

Notice the coating is wearing off the Furyan button, and it's silver coloured underneath. Time to get rubbing the whole switch area methinks. Still waiting on my SS one, hopefully get here before VF.
IMG_20180729_154122.jpeg

I'm at our monthly vape meet, on my own as no one else has turned up. Judging by recent past attendances, I think we're done now [emoji22]

Anyway, these 2 (plus ale) are keeping me going, with some Private Reserve and home brewed Kryanite in. The Kryanite turned out better than I'd hoped, so nice to have a success every now and again [emoji4]

Notice the coating is wearing off the Furyan button, and it's silver coloured underneath. Time to get rubbing the whole switch area methinks. Still waiting on my SS one, hopefully get here before VF.View attachment 167447

what is that rda on the athena ?

The Castle (nipple). Really enjoying it with a lively .19 flatwire build in it. I did have a 0.5 Clapton in previously, but I do prefer a bit of heat. Still experimenting, but I reckon it'll give any high end a run for its money.
what is that rda on the athena ?

The Castle (nipple). Really enjoying it with a lively .19 flatwire build in it. I did have a 0.5 Clapton in previously, but I do prefer a bit of heat. Still experimenting, but I reckon it'll give any high end a run for its money.
Thought it was but didn't want to make tit of myself :D

I still think the Athena rda was a cracker. Got passed over in the deluge of box mods out at that time but for flatwire big air squonky goodness it was top notch.

Back
Top Bottom