What's new

Squonk Check

Been using my pico squeeze v2 all weekend and really liking it, so much so I'm probably going to get a second one on pay day.
Button placement is good for right handers, not so good for lefties.
20180716_112437.jpeg
20180716_112423.jpeg
20180716_112449.jpeg

Thanks mate! Hope you don’t mind mixing as I’m considering changing to concentrates only in the near future [emoji16]
Suits me mate as I've just started dabbling with concentrates. I'm a bit concerned I've ruined a few one shots though, including a few from Dripworx. I'm not sure if the pg nic I've kept in my fridge since tpd kicked in, has gone off. Smells ok to me, but I don't know what manky nic smells like anyway. I've just decanted some vg nic, that's been in the freezer all this time, which I'll start using this week.

Suits me mate as I've just started dabbling with concentrates. I'm a bit concerned I've ruined a few one shots though, including a few from Dripworx. I'm not sure if the pg nic I've kept in my fridge since tpd kicked in, has gone off. Smells ok to me, but I don't know what manky nic smells like anyway. I've just decanted some vg nic, that's been in the freezer all this time, which I'll start using this week.

Smells rancid mate, you would know. Kind of musky type of smell.

Maybe best for you to just make up some 3mg in plain VG and try it on a fresh wick mate, if it tastes awful then you know it’s your nic as VG is unlikely to taste rank on its own.

When you say messed up, how so? What does it taste like harsh or a vile flavour?

Smells rancid mate, you would know. Kind of musky type of smell.

Maybe best for you to just make up some 3mg in plain VG and try it on a fresh wick mate, if it tastes awful then you know it’s your nic as VG is unlikely to taste rank on its own.

When you say messed up, how so? What does it taste like harsh or a vile flavour?
Cheers mate, will do.

It isn't vile, just not as good as the stuff I still have that has a nic shot in. I've 4 bottles of Canadian Brightleaf I mixed with my own nic, it won't be wasted.

Cheers mate, will do.

It isn't vile, just not as good as the stuff I still have that has a nic shot in. I've 4 bottles of Canadian Brightleaf I mixed with my own nic, it won't be wasted.

No worries, may just be that it’s steeped longer dude. The tobaccos especially I always steeped for longer - they didn’t sell as fast as the other flavours which meant they was on the shelf steeping longer, as much as 6 months on some bottles probably. They are 100% the same recipe and all mixed at the same percentage. Only other variables is the nicotine and steeping.

If the nic test comes back the same then steeping is the only other thing that can change the flavour. Plus maybe a little touch of placebo with the labels and posh bottles maybe.

I hope they end up ok, if there is anything else you need a hand with please don’t hesitate to pick up the phone or drop me an email, I may not own Dripworx any longer but I will most certainly help out with products that have been sold in the past [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom