What's new

Squonk Check

Today's workhorse
IMG_20180605_161412.jpeg

How you finding the firing mechanism ?
Different :) To be honest I have very mixed feelings about the mod, but I'm getting used to the firing mechanism. Not totally impressed with the 510, and I'm worried that the plastic bit at the base of the battery is gonna pop out at any time. Oh and the spring at the top battery connector has popped out once as well. Love the shape though, something different I guess.

Different :) To be honest I have very mixed feelings about the mod, but I'm getting used to the firing mechanism. Not totally impressed with the 510, and I'm worried that the plastic bit at the base of the battery is gonna pop out at any time. Oh and the spring at the top battery connector has popped out once as well. Love the shape though, something different I guess.
Did think the same about plastic bit at the base of the battery, wasn't sure if it was meant to be loose or if it was just on the one I have, seeing as yours is the same then I'd say it's meant to be like that.... Nice to see your still liking the b2k...

Did think the same about plastic bit at the base of the battery, wasn't sure if it was meant to be loose or if it was just on the one I have, seeing as yours is the same then I'd say it's meant to be like that.... Nice to see your still liking the b2k...
I might put a drop of thin CA glue in that plug, then I can relax. That's the GR-1 on it, but the B2K is waiting in the wings :)

technically not squonk due to FT forgetting to include the bf pin

anyone got a spare goon bf pin kicking around ? who sent me a pin ,

edit

thanks @mick brown top guy !!!! for sending me his spare pin:)
WP_20180613_19_31_36_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom