What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Check

Not fussed on the CF but it doesn’t bother me too much, I think the new version is all brass, if LV sell the brass tubes seperate I’ll pick one up

Is there word that LV will be selling the tubes as extras? I might get one from ModMaker if I can be arsed to do the mod.

Niagra squonk, i replaced the supplied rda as leaked worse than an oap.
33995680_2000480949965191_251217108203995136_n.jpg

Dog walking duties before a nice Chinky Takeaway, oh and several beers :)

Not really sure there's any point to the 810 drip tip on this. Feels more like sucking an orange through a straw than with the 510. Still good flavour though.
IMG_20180531_180706.jpeg

Got a convergent yesterday. Super smooth, dense, restricted vape. Nextiny levels of quietness. Still dialing it in, but everything I put in it tastes great...
IMG_20180531_221345-01.jpeg

Looks good @domejunky what's it like for MTL?
I wouldn't call it a hard core MTL. It's got a loose MTL draw, right on the cusp between MTL and DL. Probably about the same as an Exocet. I have this habit, maybe I did it with cigarettes, of taking a quick MTL draw, followed by a longer DL draw - this does that perfectly.

The flavour is intense. It manages to produce a really cool, dense vape. I think more volatile flavour molecules survive better and end up coming through more.

Back
Top Bottom