What's new

Squonk Check

After really splurging out last month, I really must resist. Even the little purchases start to mount up once I get going. Damn you PayPal :)

Know what you mean mate, I was surprised at my spelling! Late onset of dyslexia I reckon :)

Edit: It sounds as though we have similar vaping preference, think you will enjoy the Castle when you nab one.

Know what you mean mate, I was surprised at my spelling! Late onset of dyslexia I reckon :)

Edit: It sounds as though we have similar vaping preference, think you will enjoy the Castle when you nab one.
It does indeed mate. It's taken me long enough to find my thang, maybe time to start shifting all the stuff that isn't.

A little bit of maintenance tonight, and fresh builds. Also giving mtl another try, but still not sure about it.
IMG_20180311_044431.jpg

how you geting on with the luxotic did you buy it as the kit or just the mod iv been eyeing up the green one but yours looks good with the wasp on top very nice
I actually won in in a faceache giveaway.

I'm still loving it, in spite of the shitty Squeeze type bottle, that seems to not want to work when it's down to a 1/4 full. I stripped it right down tonight, with a view to doing the hack, but none of my silicone bottles would fit (I have loads of different types) :( I've decided to leave it, and live in the hope that they bring out a better bottle, like Lost Vape did with the Drone, but I'll still be hammering it.

I've ordered a wrap for it, just to give it the personal touch.

I'm still loving it, in spite of the shitty Squeeze type bottle, that seems to not want to work when it's down to a 1/4 full. I stripped it right down tonight, with a view to doing the hack, but none of my silicone bottles would fit (I have loads of different types) :( I've decided to leave it, and live in the hope that they bring out a better bottle, like Lost Vape did with the Drone, but I'll still be hammering it.

thank you it seem most people say the bottle is shite but other than that its not bad may get one as a out an about squonker in green though :)

don't hack it they will bring out other bottles ;) btw I am one of the few that don't mind the bottles and have no issues squonking the last drop of liquid from them

I must have superior fingering skills :D;)

don't hack it they will bring out other bottles ;) btw I am one of the few that don't mind the bottles and have no issues squonking the last drop of liquid from them

I must have superior fingering skills :D;)
A grand master of putting you finger in little holes eh? You're not Dutch are you? :D

Back
Top Bottom