What's new

Squonk Check

Any1 found a decent mtl squonk yet ?
I keep banging on about it but the strike 18 was a revelation for me. Choice of four airflow holes. Dead simple and exactly what I liked. Close as I can come to explaining is like the original nautilus but better flavour.

I keep banging on about it but the strike 18 was a revelation for me. Choice of four airflow holes. Dead simple and exactly what I liked. Close as I can come to explaining is like the original nautilus but better flavour.

Looks like it could be good I'll stick a clone on my next ftec order and have a pop you would of thought mtl squonks would be at least a few options got the hadly/narda/oatty but don't really feel the work to much room for air to move round

Looks like it could be good I'll stick a clone on my next ftec order and have a pop you would of thought mtl squonks would be at least a few options got the hadly/narda/oatty but don't really feel the work to much room for air to move round
I know There's a few. Speed revolution. (Lukos clone), the nolegal is very good (ft have a clone but possibly under another no name name lol) it's very much a version of the excellent snapdragon v2. Le concorde (sxk) you may need to search for that. Some use the m atty which 3f have. The mcfly is excellent as is the little bang but it's an unusual design. All around or under a tenner though.
Definitely order the strike 18, I love it and I can confirm the $8 is as good as the more expensive ytfk one.

Squonk break from decorating, and watching the snow fall.
IMG_20180121_143221.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1516716254.397964.jpg

Love this setup! Think the mm510 and silver plated contacts have made all the difference.

It was mine and it appeared 1st on post 872 hope you get more use than i did

Just want to say thanks for being a stand up bloke about the sale, it’s really appreciated, and it’s found a good home here!

Back
Top Bottom