What's new

Squonk Check

Tootingyoda, never heard the expression voltage sag, what does it refer too?

Essentially the voltage that get's 'lost' between leaving the battery and reaching the attie, usually as a result of less conductive metals in the construction of the mod, hence why hybrid mods came into existence.

Heads up for anyone interested. GB have the Athena squonk mod in the flash sale again. I've just ordered the silver one and the Gorge, for about £35 in total.

Of the many things on the menu tonight, I put together a blast from my past. Sadly that's the last of my Molejuice black cherry, but it's going down loverly in the tsunami with a couple of ss juggernauts at .18 ohms. Still not a fan of the coppervape mod. Too heavy, and probably too much voltage sag, but it's a change from plastic.View attachment 145835

get very good performance from my coppervape , contacts nice and clean ? quote from Todds Vlog ... the conductivity is superb

Of the many things on the menu tonight, I put together a blast from my past. Sadly that's the last of my Molejuice black cherry, but it's going down loverly in the tsunami with a couple of ss juggernauts at .18 ohms. Still not a fan of the coppervape mod. Too heavy, and probably too much voltage sag, but it's a change from plastic.View attachment 145835
Sadly I never landed the black cherry. I've now finished my pancake mole (easily my favourite of those pancake liquids) I do have some rocket mole and blueberry doughnut left maturing. I mis sitting refreshing the page at an obscure time of night on a random day just to see what you can land from mole juice. Always consistently good and you could buy clone recipes with a clear conscious.

Heads up for anyone interested. GB have the Athena squonk mod in the flash sale again. I've just ordered the silver one and the Gorge, for about £35 in total.

Really good mod

IMG_20171204_134807.jpg

Last edited:
get very good performance from my coppervape , contacts nice and clean ? quote from Todds Vlog ... the conductivity is superb
It could be me, and maybe I'm spoilt by all these lightweight plastic mods. I have the switch upgrade kit from FT, but the switch doesn't fit :( Might give it a dose of dremmelling at some point.

It could be me, and maybe I'm spoilt by all these lightweight plastic mods. I have the switch upgrade kit from FT, but the switch doesn't fit :( Might give it a dose of dremmelling at some point.

I quite like the weight , I think it would chip concrete if you were to drop it lol let me know if you ever need a spare bottle as I ordered 2 spares and realised later I had 10 in the vape drawer that I bought ages ago for something else :doh::2thumbsup:

Bloody hell that was rapid from FT considering I ordered on black Friday weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20171205_143839562_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171205_143839562_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
picked this up.

Attachments

• BB6AAC98-540D-4798-A37D-819B0BCC0034.jpeg
    BB6AAC98-540D-4798-A37D-819B0BCC0034.jpeg
    956.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 17B87F00-E244-48E1-9531-68D4E14DCE21.jpeg
    17B87F00-E244-48E1-9531-68D4E14DCE21.jpeg