What's new

Squonk Check

How are you building your sentinel mate? Snagged an authentic and getting muted flavour and some crackling. Really want to get a good build in there
I'm still playing about with the 1 ohm set up as it's a little crackly as you say but the previous one is perfect. I will grab it when I go back in the house to look how I coiled it. It's a sub ohm build but I've set up so many for test in the last month I haven't even looked inside. Lol. It's on a squeeze too. No crackling on that one just loads of flavour. Will get back to you in a bit.

IMG_20171201_114622.jpg Blurgh, Hits like a wet noodle no matter what I try, 20700, 18650, 0.14 build, .2, .3, ,4, .5. shame.

I'm still playing about with the 1 ohm set up as it's a little crackly as you say but the previous one is perfect. I will grab it when I go back in the house to look how I coiled it. It's a sub ohm build but I've set up so many for test in the last month I haven't even looked inside. Lol. It's on a squeeze too. No crackling on that one just loads of flavour. Will get back to you in a bit.
Thank you sir. Tried a few builds last night and with legs down I think the crackling went away but felt like the flavour was worse.

Thank you sir. Tried a few builds last night and with legs down I think the crackling went away but felt like the flavour was worse.
Ok. It's a 3mm 0.7 ohm nichrome 26awg coil. Keep the top of the coil level with the deck screws and you should be golden. Not so low that the rda gets hot but lots of flavour. I've been running it on the squeeze so of you are using regulated up the watts until you get.to between.3.7 & 4.2 v.

Ok. It's a 3mm 0.7 ohm nichrome 26awg coil. Keep the top of the coil level with the deck screws and you should be golden. Not so low that the rda gets hot but lots of flavour. I've been running it on the squeeze so of you are using regulated up the watts until you get.to between.3.7 & 4.2 v.
Thanks mate I'll give it a bash with a clapton

Of the many things on the menu tonight, I put together a blast from my past. Sadly that's the last of my Molejuice black cherry, but it's going down loverly in the tsunami with a couple of ss juggernauts at .18 ohms. Still not a fan of the coppervape mod. Too heavy, and probably too much voltage sag, but it's a change from plastic.
IMAG1102.jpg

Tootingyoda, never heard the expression voltage sag, what does it refer too?

Back
Top Bottom