What's new

Squonk Check

is that the Aleader Box Killer 80W BF Mr Numpty ? if so keep us informed on performance pls :)
It is indeed. It's performing well, except in TC mode, where it barely produces vapour at all, but I suspect that might be because I can't find how to adjust the wattage in TC mode, despite having read the (Chinglish) manual. If anyone knows how, please let me know as non-functioning TC would be a bit of a deal breaker for me.

It is indeed. It's performing well, except in TC mode, where it barely produces vapour at all, but I suspect that might be because I can't find how to adjust the wattage in TC mode, despite having read the (Chinglish) manual. If anyone knows how, please let me know as non-functioning TC would be a bit of a deal breaker for me.
lock with 5 clicks in a tc mode, then hold fire and -. Can offset the ohms for more oomph. also hold plus and minus while locked in tc mode to adjust tcr.

lock with 5 clicks in a tc mode, then hold fire and -. Can offset the ohms for more oomph. also hold plus and minus while locked in tc mode to adjust tcr.
Thank you. I've now juggled both of those functions and obtained a much improved TC vape. Strange system though.

O is that how you do it. Thanks very much @wonkyhorn, my aleader is a godsend, but you know that pico squeeze I use I kind of trust more, I spose cause no adjustment, just plug and play. I also have my next era sat on it without bf pin, why? Cause I've got a mesh wick set up and unless I fill the tank with a massive squonk, it becomes dry hit prone. And I'm pure pg cause vg disagrees with my stomach. I was thinking about putting a cotton wick in it and squonking, but the short mesh wick is really efficient if I vape on it without the bf pin in. And I'm njoying the brighter tones a mesh wick gives my menthol, cotton makes for a richer overall flavour, mesh a light hearted cheer to my taste buds.

what a cracking vape :2thumbsup: don't see much love for the Entheon , is it the looks ? :hmm:

IMGP0004.JPG

Origen v3 bf pin in on aleader box killer. 9 watts 4 wide spaced wraps 2 mm id. Simple stupid bliss guys. Simple stupid bliss, I like to squeeze when coil still hot little puffing of vape pops out of the drip tip. Simple stupid, flavour muted, silly me, but the smooth mtl, to die for :):)

Origen v3 bf pin in on aleader box killer. 9 watts 4 wide spaced wraps 2 mm id. Simple stupid bliss guys. Simple stupid bliss, I like to squeeze when coil still hot little puffing of vape pops out of the drip tip. Simple stupid, flavour muted, silly me, but the smooth mtl, to die for :):)
Nice.
You've never really experienced a dry hit until you have your first mesh dry hit.
Actually feels like you've been punched in the lung.

Back
Top Bottom