What's new

Squonk Check

Initial impressions after an hour of use are very good. Reassuringly weighty for a small device. Would have liked more rounded edges, but it isn't uncomfortable in the hand. Marginally bigger than the Runt Tini, but easily accommodates a 24mm atty. I don't like the plastic bottle, and the silicone one is a bit too soft, but usable for now, but the MM bottles do fit (just). The throw is a little longer than I normally like, but again usable. Easy to lock and unlock. A little rattle from the panels, if you shake it like maracas, so all good here.

Another fine addition to my squonk arsenal, and cheap as chips too.View attachment 144357View attachment 144358
Nice one yoda. Good you get a firmer bottle, I don't really like the silicone one in the pulse as its far too soft. The 20700 battery is a bigger to get out without scuffing the wrap too. God knows how tight the 21700 would be.

Nice one yoda. Good you get a firmer bottle, I don't really like the silicone one in the pulse as its far too soft. The 20700 battery is a bigger to get out without scuffing the wrap too. God knows how tight the 21700 would be.
I agree but I do like the larger capacity of the pulse bottle. I've had no problems with 20700's so far in mine, I don't think it takes 21700's though.

Flave 22 is a winner
IMG_20171116_211817.jpg

Running the sentinel tonight on a squeeze with a 0.5, 3 mm nichrome coil. It's definitely the best restricted lung hitter of all this year's releases I've tried. Trying the new pancake man blend (with pebbles, whatever they are). My God this is tooth achingly sweet. This would kill a stock coil in hours.

Back
Top Bottom