What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Check

No spot on bud. I've been trying so many over the last six month's I'd lost hope of something different arriving. I must have coiled and wicked twenty narda copies over the last couple of months and they.pretty much offered the same vape. The sentinel has that extra engineering that puts it above the crowd. Also pleased that sxk have placed their own logo in the chamber. The airflow shuts down hard for a mtl option but restricted lung is where this shines and like the armour its a smooth draw with no whooshes or whistles. A little more time is needed to play but this could become my go to for a relaxed evening vape.
@eyeballkid
How would you say the sentinel compares to the SXK clone of the flave. Was looking at the buy button on the flave, but now thinking sentinel may be more flavoursome. Cheers Jon

@eyeballkid
How would you say the sentinel compares to the SXK clone of the flave. Was looking at the buy button on the flave, but now thinking sentinel may be more flavoursome. Cheers Jon
The sentinels leagues ahead. It edges out the hadaly ect for me. It's the ultimate out and about rda too as it has a good liquid drawback and the airflow being top controlled but aimed under the coil minimizes any leaks.

The sentinels leagues ahead. It edges out the hadaly ect for me. It's the ultimate out and about rda too as it has a good liquid drawback and the airflow being top controlled but aimed under the coil minimizes any leaks.
Cheers mate off to Fasttech I go. [emoji6] [emoji6]
I have recently got more into the 22mm flavour chasing single coilers like the O atty and narda so this will add nicely to the selection.

Cheers mate off to Fasttech I go. [emoji6] [emoji6]
I have recently got more into the 22mm flavour chasing single coilers like the O atty and narda so this will add nicely to the selection.
They do suit single cell squonkers better. I'm trying to get my hands on some 21700's before the capo and fuchai arrive so I can run some larger dual coil bottom airflow rta' s without draining the cell in minutes.
The first ones have landed ( ijoy 21700's) but I'm awaiting some testing first.

So it turns out waffles are a thing... another beaut from @mosfetius

brother.jpg

Back
Top Bottom