What's new

Squonk Check

I've only got my paws on the sxk sentinel and that's the best restricted lung hit I've tried in a while (and I've been through most). Sadly I will not be paying north of a hundred notes for an rda. It's just not going to happen but of I did this would be in the running.
Forgot to say thanks to dadaran for the heads up on the sentinel too. Spot on buddy.
Great on any squonker you may want to use daily as its pretty much leak proof. Sits well on the pico squeeze too which is always a bonus.

...try messing with the coil height pos I find that too low and the flavour gets muted.. I try and get it so the airflow is hitting the very bottom of the coil.

...I've been trying to figure out which one is better and I keep on changing my mind re the Sentinel v the Haku but in all honesty there's very little difference between them but personally the Sentinel just shaves it

Gaz

Still playing with coils and position on the Sentinel, I did start higher but last setup placed it fairly low. Not bad on both, but as I am slowly learning all the variables have an impact. Coils, cotton, juice, mod and if I am standing on my left or right foot :)

The thing that looks really useful about the Haku is the way the coils are put in. The combo of posts looks like a really good idea and would make using some coil types easier?

Yes and really well. I have a few mosfet switches and with the same battery and atty was surprised that there appeared to be more kick. Not sure why that is the case?

It’s wired using silver wire for minimum volt drop, soldered well too

Forgot to say thanks to dadaran for the heads up on the sentinel too. Spot on buddy.
Great on any squonker you may want to use daily as its pretty much leak proof. Sits well on the pico squeeze too which is always a bonus.

The way the Sentinels lock into place is great and they seem to be built very well. Compared to some attys the engineering is evident, if that doesn't sound mad

It’s wired using silver wire for minimum volt drop, soldered well too

Thank you, I wondered why it was such a stark difference! They detail or quality of the way it is put together shines. Amazing how even the soldering is so carefully done!

Thank you, I wondered why it was such a stark difference! They detail or quality of the way it is put together shines. Amazing how even the soldering is so carefully done!

IMG_2381.JPG

One of my go to mods

The way the Sentinels lock into place is great and they seem to be built very well. Compared to some attys the engineering is evident, if that doesn't sound mad
No spot on bud. I've been trying so many over the last six month's I'd lost hope of something different arriving. I must have coiled and wicked twenty narda copies over the last couple of months and they.pretty much offered the same vape. The sentinel has that extra engineering that puts it above the crowd. Also pleased that sxk have placed their own logo in the chamber. The airflow shuts down hard for a mtl option but restricted lung is where this shines and like the armour its a smooth draw with no whooshes or whistles. A little more time is needed to play but this could become my go to for a relaxed evening vape.

This thing has been great. I was in the market for a 528 driptech ds but I refuse to pay 125 USD for a noisy cricket with a bottle.

Attachments

• IMG_20171030_182549_441.jpg
    IMG_20171030_182549_441.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom