What's new

Squonk Check

Gonna keep using it though to see if I can get on with it cos in theory it should be heaven as RDA's are all I use so it should be right up my street but for now sitting down for a vape feels like its missing something and my left hand feels like its got nothing to do

Gonna keep using it though to see if I can get on with it cos in theory it should be heaven as RDA's are all I use so it should be right up my street but for now sitting down for a vape feels like its missing something and my left hand feels like its got nothing to do
Just think of it as upside down dripping mate.
[emoji1]

Keep at it mate, it will turn around :) It may not be long before it turns into your daily. The beauty of the Glooms is they are quite robust and readily slip into a pocket.

Edit: I also grabbed some of the refill bottles that make life easier when topping up the juice. Mod maker do some but I also have the cheaper Fasttech ones that are fine for me.

Keep at it mate, it will turn around :) It may not be long before it turns into your daily. The beauty of the Glooms is they are quite robust and readily slip into a pocket.

Edit: I also grabbed some of the refill bottles that make life easier when topping up the juice. Mod maker do some but I also have the cheaper Fasttech ones that are fine for me.
Mate its a stunning mod so well made I love it but it don't feel like a metal tube and the taking away the dripping is a issue but I'm gonna stick with it cos I want to get on with it, I'll have a look on modmaker when I can afford it and maybe look for a better RDA for it too

Got these from fasttech for refilling.. @mannikon flagged them up and they work great.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/7988101
7988101-5.jpg

Soul attys at 3fvape and hotecig at stupidly cheap prices

Last edited:
That's a shame you haven't took to it....I would definitely stick with it though, you'll be hard pushed to find a better squonker.
I'm defiantly gonna try because its a stunning mod the only squonk box iv seen before was a friends boxer clone from khv and this thing compared to that is like winning the lotto [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom