What's new

Squonk Check

Blackout time!

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-27062017124914111.jpg
    CameraZOOM-27062017124914111.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 78
Finally used my MM refill kit, how did I live without it. I've given up with the Armor now, Wasp Nano is where it's at for me.
IMAG0848.jpg
IMAG0849.jpg
IMAG0850.jpg

So I got the Split R with X tank yesterday, my intention was to use it just on one of the very few non squonk mods left. So put a build in and was really impressed, then the Venom caught my eye, so I tried it on, not bad thinks I room for the X tank there, so squonk pin in, X tank on and hey presto, not only does it perform extremely well but personally I think it looks very good. It's now 24mm and only as high as a Hadaly.

20170628_121727.jpg

It's a cracking mtl. May be the rda that brings you back to the less airy side. Lol.

I've ordered it already, the 5k is no way airy bud, in fact it's spot on for me, I've got o atty's, hadalays and nardas and the 5 k kicks them to the curb.

I've ordered it already, the 5k is no way airy bud, in fact it's spot on for me, I've got o atty's, hadalays and nardas and the 5 k kicks them to the curb.
Yeah although it's more of a nautilus style airflow its way more flavour full than all the above. The mulciber is currently on trial in the inbox. Very smooth airflow. I need to try dual coil dual airflow yet but so far. Very good.

2017-06-28 dronehadalysoft1.jpg
2017-06-28 dronehadalysoft2.jpg

YFTK supersoft (for their SVA clone)
So soft can hardly feel it
4ml less but might be worthwhile for a better squonk
More testing needed

Back
Top Bottom