What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squeezer

:bananamonkey::fishbowl:thankyou
Thankyou for all your advice i feel completely lost in this wish there was a place in Cheltenham where they could teach me coils and fitting into my RBA just need someone to help me maybe put an advert out HELP COIL rebuild place in RBA??.Will go round some vape shops when i get the time and they have the time to teach me.Hate being a silly NEWBE!!!

Thankyou for all your advice i feel completely lost in this wish there was a place in Cheltenham where they could teach me coils and fitting into my RBA just need someone to help me maybe put an advert out HELP COIL rebuild place in RBA??.Will go round some vape shops when i get the time and they have the time to teach me.Hate being a silly NEWBE!!!

I've got a squeeze and the bottle is soft? In fact paired with a hadaly i think it's one of the best mod/tank combos going.

I've got a squeeze and the bottle is soft? In fact paired with a hadaly i think it's one of the best mod/tank combos going.

Same as...they really are a good combo mate plus with the Pico you have the added safety built in if you have a short it won’t work[emoji106] hadaly with an @Smut 0.4ohm alien...don’t get much better!!

Back
Top Bottom