What's new

Squeezer

SMILE

Initiate
Has anyone tried the the Hugo Squeezer I saw the review on youtube yesterday.Really cheap 19.99 looked nice and compact anyone heard about it still thinking what cheapest good small squonker to buy.I have the pico squeeze its ok but i dont like the bottle really hard to get liquid out.I want something nicer.Read that a lotcof people not get a good vape on vandyvapes squonker i just dont want probs with it as not that experienced any advice for me?Thanks x

if your not that experienced are you ready for a mech squonker ?

if your not that experienced are you ready for a mech squonker ?
Well i have got to try i bought ready made coils also a mini sub ohm reader cotton etc and 3mg eliquid so just need a proper squonker thsts the only way ill learn plus a vandy vape 22m BF RDA not used any of these yet so i have to learn how todo it pity there wasn't somewhere that would teach me i am not stupid.But hard to learn just watching videos none of my friends vape or smoke except for a few that just smoke.Anyway what about the hugo squeezer what do you think?Thankx

Well i have got to try i bought ready made coils also a mini sub ohm reader cotton etc and 3mg eliquid so just need a proper squonker thsts the only way ill learn plus a vandy vape 22m BF RDA not used any of these yet so i have to learn how todo it pity there wasn't somewhere that would teach me i am not stupid.But hard to learn just watching videos none of my friends vape or smoke except for a few that just smoke.Anyway what about the hugo squeezer what do you think?Thankx
I'd stick with the Squeeze, Pulse 22 and a new bottle from ModMaker of Stealth Apr rate than but another mod

Squeezer is great and a really good alternative to the Pulse BF I've got both and I prefer the looks of the Pulse but the Squeezer hits much harder and comes with 2 bottles and a refiller system making it a fantastic full kit option.

Imo if your wanting to get into mechs either will be a great introduction.. be aware though that both are far bigger than the Pico.

The silicone bottles that come with the squeezer are the best I have ever recieved as part of a cheapish mod bundle perfect thickness :)

if you feel you are ready that's fine just make sure you learn about battery safety e.t.c ;) as for the hugo squeezer others will have to advise as its not something I would be interested in

:bananamonkey::fishbowl:thankyou
Squeezer is great and a really good alternative to the Pulse BF I've got both and I prefer the looks of the Pulse but the Squeezer hits much harder and comes with 2 bottles and a refiller system making it a fantastic full kit option.

Imo if your wanting to get into mechs either will be a great introduction.. be aware though that both are far bigger than the Pico.

The silicone bottles that come with the squeezer are the best I have ever recieved as part of a cheapish mod bundle perfect thickness :)
Thankyou for all your advice i feel completely lost in this wish there was a place in Cheltenham where they could teach me coils and fitting into my RBA just need someone to help me maybe put an advert out HELP COIL rebuild place in RBA??.Will go round some vape shops when i get the time and they have the time to teach me.Hate being a silly NEWBE!!!

Last edited:
Thankyou for all your advice i feel completely lost in this wish there was a place in Cheltenham where they could teach me coils and fitting into my RBA just need someone to help me maybe put an advert out HELP COIL rebuild place in RBA??.Will go round some vape shops when i get the time and they have the time to teach me.Hate being a silly NEWBE!!!

Back
Top Bottom