What's new

squank bottles and tubes...

fil

Postman
help!!!!

I have Sbody S-CA3 and a Geyscano squank mods.. and no checking them out of the drawer this afternoon i discovered both to lack bottles and feed tubes. iirc there should be a tube dropping to the bottle bottom to push the juice up into the atty??

can anyone advise where i can get replacements? or perhaps be able to help put and swap somekit in exchange??

i have a few duplicate bf drippers (clones) and some subtank mini clones with twist off tops for top filling..

i have found one bottlle that kinda fits the sbody (see pic below) but is a tad too big??
i am tempted to attempt trimming off a few mm off the top is that a BAD idea??

Thanks in advance for all and any help..

49731876281_406bdf8c7f_c.jpg

THank you thank you thank you...........:)
No probs, happy to help. Did find out that that S-Body got universally panned so if yours still works It deserves to go into a museum ;)

No probs, happy to help. Did find out that that S-Body got universally panned so if yours still works It deserves to go into a museum ;)
What?? No?? MIne was always a solid device.. i had a few more squonkers (cheap mechs) which i swapped/sold/gave away keeping just the good uns?? the geyscano is my 2nd best as its a bit boxy and can start to feel not so comfy in the hand after a while.. the S-body is a great handfit just a tad heavy, but i like a hefty mod.. and iirc it came with a sweet bf dripper too..

I just wish i could find the plumbing.. I must have pulled it all for cleaning before putting into storage and saved it somewhere Very safe?

No one seems to be talking subtanks anymore either did they fall out of favour too? and WTF happened to the price of cotton i think it cost $2 for the pillow sized bag of raw japanese muji pads i still have 60% of even after the mrs pinched em for wimmins things for a few months..
(i snatched em back as soon as i realised..)

btw if i can find some suitable tubing I AM gonna try trimming the top of the large bottle that almost fits in the S-body

btw if i can find some suitable tubing I AM gonna try trimming the top of the large bottle that almost fits in the S-body
Without knowing the size of your tubing I can't find an exact one for you but I managed to source 2 different sizes from eBay, its the same stuff used in brewing, example search:

Silicone Tubing 4mm Diameter x 1mm wall (or 2mm Inner Diameter).

The above is the most common squonk tube I use.

Back
Top Bottom