What's new

SQ Mod - Signature Tips

Picked one up from vapejam and been using it non stop. Only thing I don’t like about it is it has an adjustable 510.

Attachments

• AB07093D-069A-4B07-946A-2F37B571908E.jpeg
    AB07093D-069A-4B07-946A-2F37B571908E.jpeg
    958.9 KB · Views: 102
Can you not just swap out the 510 for something like a MM one?

@Smut true, at the moment I’ve just been keeping the same atty on it but can see myself fitting a MM to it in the future.

Yeah, I wouldn't swap out the 510. I'll just use it with a dedicated atty.

Bit miffed tho. In the pics it shows skulls on the doors. But they're actually blank. Bit of false advertising right there me thinks. An excuse to buy another set tho. Be nice to have both blue and red.

Haven't tried it yet but am I right in thinking its actually 25mm despite calling them 24mm doors?

It is 25mm across with the 24mm doors but there is a curved edge there. I bought a set of the deep engraved doors but once attached they are almost impossible to remove. Have to use my ingenuity hammer and a plastic chopstick - hoping time & use will make it easier. I just use the front door now ;)

It is 25mm across with the 24mm doors but there is a curved edge there. I bought a set of the deep engraved doors but once attached they are almost impossible to remove. Have to use my ingenuity hammer and a plastic chopstick - hoping time & use will make it easier. I just use the front door now ;)
Awesome. Think I just decided on my permanent atty. When it arrives that is! Black 502.

Can you not just swap out the 510 for something like a MM one?
Requires cutting out the 510 in it already, opening up the mods hole, opening up the contact top plate.

Cutting the sled slightly and adjusting the contacts.

Back
Top Bottom