What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SQ Mod - Signature Tips

Thinking about picking one of these up. £200 is a chunk of change tho. See you shifted yours already in the classies @geordie. Mind if I ask why you got rid after a couple months?

Anybody else who got one please feel free to throw your 2c in. Love to hear some opinions on this mod. Worth 200 quid for mod and matchy matchy extras?

Thinking about picking one of these up. £200 is a chunk of change tho. See you shifted yours already in the classies @geordie. Mind if I ask why you got rid after a couple months?

Anybody else who got one please feel free to throw your 2c in. Love to hear some opinions on this mod. Worth 200 quid for mod and matchy matchy extras?

I just got bored and decided to shift a few mods, the SQ wasnt the only one that went.

Yhey are really well put together mods with quality internals. One or two cons, the button is quite stiff on most of them, you can cure this by putting a smaller bottle in, and the batteries are a tight fit too. I'd have another in a heartbeat though.

I just got bored and decided to shift a few mods, the SQ wasnt the only one that went.

Yhey are really well put together mods with quality internals. One or two cons, the button is quite stiff on most of them, you can cure this by putting a smaller bottle in, and the batteries are a tight fit too. I'd have another in a heartbeat though.
Thanks @geordie. Glad you said that as I went ahead and bought it after I posted here.

Went for black body and red doors with matching black/red button and tip. :D

Also bought the Rage.

Last edited:
Thanks @geordie. Glad you said that as I went ahead and bought it after I posted here.

Went for black body and red doors with matching black/red button and tip. :D
The SQ won mech squonker of the show at Vape jam a few weeks ago so that's a plus... They are solid very well made mod, doors don't rattle, the button on mine ain't stiff at all, it is a short throw on the button tho, hardly any voltage drop so performance is up there with the best of them, I'm sure you will enjoy it...

The SQ won mech squonker of the show at Vape jam a few weeks ago so that's a plus... They are solid very well made mod, doors don't rattle, the button on mine ain't stiff at all, it is a short throw on the button tho, hardly any voltage drop so performance is up there with the best of them, I'm sure you will enjoy it...
Nice one. I hesitated for two reasons. No.1 I've been moving away from 18650 and doubly so single 18650. And no.2, the non-spring loaded 510. Wish they had a slightly larger big brother 2x700 version.

Nice one. I hesitated for two reasons. No.1 I've been moving away from 18650 and doubly so single 18650. And no.2, the non-spring loaded 510. Wish they had a slightly larger big brother 2x700 version.
Would be nice for them to of done a 2x700 version too, just to give customers the option, wouldn't of thought this would of been to difficult for them to do seeing as they machine and build everything on the SQ in house... As for the manually adjustable 510, it's subjective, some hate it and some like it, I don't find it a problem, couple of minutes to set it up and your good to go...

Would be nice for them to of done a 2x700 version too, just to give customers the option, wouldn't of thought this would of been to difficult for them to do seeing as they machine and build everything on the SQ in house... As for the manually adjustable 510, it's subjective, some hate it and some like it, I don't find it a problem, couple of minutes to set it up and your good to go...
Wouldn't surprise me if a big brother version gets brought out. Especially with the new wave of batteries.

The 510 is absolutely fine if you stick to one atty. But if you swap and change 10 times a day like me its a PITA. Think I'm gonna have to pick an atty for this mod and stick with it.

I never found the manual 510 a problem really, but I don't swith atties that often, i prefer to keep to a specific set up. There are some real good single coil atties around these days that don't cost the earth so 18650 suits me fine. I fill up, fit a fresh cell then swap it out next time I refill.

The SQ is really nice in the hand, oozes quality.

Wouldn't surprise me if a big brother version gets brought out. Especially with the new wave of batteries.

The 510 is absolutely fine if you stick to one atty. But if you swap and change 10 times a day like me its a PITA. Think I'm gonna have to pick an atty for this mod and stick with it.
Maybe they will bring out the big brother sooner or later, they are always doing new stuff, they have just done a camo SQ and a brass one too, I think an ultem one is on the cards too, good idea to stick to 1 atty tho, even if it's just for the day...

Well CS is good. They phoned an hour ago to say the red doors were out of stock. So switched it up and went blue instead.

Back
Top Bottom