What's new

SQ Mod - Signature Tips

erdodog

Postman
Hi,

Has anyone got, or is planning to get, the SQ mod from Signature Tips?

I've been loving the Pico Squeeze and Pulse RDA I got recently, and really like having a small squonk mod for out and about.

I know the SQ seems a bit pricey at £130, but this doesn't seem too bad when compared to 3D-printed mech squonkers like the Angkultur which is £100.

No, I don't squonk unfortunately but if the build quality is anything like the Dual SX it'll be a corker.

No, I don't squonk unfortunately but if the build quality is anything like the Dual SX it'll be a corker.

Think that's why I like the look of it. The reviews I've seen on youtube all say the quality is top notch.

Yes I have but not got around to using yet, £130 but as @SirLugg said the build quality is excellent, it's small all right but solid, billeted aluminium, you could use it as a weapon it's that solid. I think Todd did a review on it a while back, in fact a quick search shows just about everyone has https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sq+by+signature+mods

Cheers for the link Kwisatz. Think I've watched pretty much every youtube review now.
Signature said they'll be in stock next week (hopefully) so will make a decision then. I'm loving my tiny Pico Squeeze + Pulse so the SQ should give me the same small form factor, but with added oomph!

Cheers for the link Kwisatz. Think I've watched pretty much every youtube review now.
Signature said they'll be in stock next week (hopefully) so will make a decision then. I'm loving my tiny Pico Squeeze + Pulse so the SQ should give me the same small form factor, but with added oomph!
It's a beautiful mod and the optional doors allow for 25mm rda' s too. The thing that will surprise you is you don't realize how awesome the squeeze is for the money until you run it next to a top quality mech squonker and the extra grunt was there all along.

It's a beautiful mod and the optional doors allow for 25mm rda' s too. The thing that will surprise you is you don't realize how awesome the squeeze is for the money until you run it next to a top quality mech squonker and the extra grunt was there all along.

Eyeball, are you saying there won't be any noticeable difference between a Pico and a mech squonker?
Or, after purchasing a mech, I'd realise how good the Pico is?

Eyeball, are you saying there won't be any noticeable difference between a Pico and a mech squonker?
Or, after purchasing a mech, I'd realise how good the Pico is?
No the sx is an excellent mod. I've had the pleasure of having a good look around it. Beautiful and in the big leagues. But for all the "Hit hard" talk. I've had a chance to compare the squeeze against a few mechanisms squonkers now and never found much of a difference in the."Hit". The squeeze is extremely well made for the money but as I say.the sx is a work of art. Found a few slow and dull mechs but to be fair a change of the contact strip and that's sorted.

There is another pre-order live now on the siguture tips site, 150 units available....

Back
Top Bottom